Mindfulness Meditation, Movement and Writing!
MINI-RETREAT SPRING DATES:
Let’s start spring with a spiritual clean out. After a long winter it’s good to cleanse not only the body but the heart and mind too. Get ready to move closer to finding your own unique gifts and the capacity to share them with the world.
Discover how you can compassionately transform your heart and mind for greater peace and happiness.
You will learn:
- to cultivate gentle yet sharp and clear awareness of the body and mind
- how to apply the lessons of your newly developing awareness from formal practice to your every day life
- how to hold yourself with greater compassion and acceptance
- how to work with “negative” emotions
- how to create greater sense of flow in your life
- how to find your own happiness right here and now
The best attitude to come to the class with is this: simply open curiosity to see what will happen. I can’t tell you what will change for you, but I can promise you that if you come, something will indeed change.
Sound good? Sign up now!
Registration and payment required to reserve your spot.
What to bring:
- wear soft, comfy clothes- layers are good
- journal or notebook
- something to write with
- yoga mat
Where: 1839 S Halsted St (just south of 18th St.)
When: 4/21 (6-8pm), 5/15 (12-2pm), 6/16 (6-8pm)
Tuition: $30 per session
Sign up now. Shoot me a line and I’ll be glad to help you out.