Are you feeling stressed, trying to balance life, family, work?
Do you feel like sometimes you’re just skimming life or missing out on something critical?
Do you sometimes feel like you’ve lost something you once had and can’t quite put your finger on it?
Meditation can help you regain your compassionate, patient, adaptable center.
You will learn how to:
- handle stress with greater ease
- discover the true source of your unhappiness or suffering
- understand how the causes of suffering operate
- find the way out of suffering
- cultivate step by step practices that support peaceful and happy life
- be more present for your daily life
- deal with difficult emotions
- to recognize harmful and beneficial habits
- let go of harmful habits
- cultivate healthy habits
- and much more
Donations gratefully accepted.
WHERE: 1839 S Halsted
WHEN: 1st Saturday of each month 9-9:45 am
OTHER: Please refrain from wearing perfumes and colognes. Wear soft comfy clothing. Layers are good.