Mindfulness Meditation, Movement and Writing!
Spring 2016 DATES:
Let’s start spring with a spiritual clean out. After a long winter it’s good to cleanse not only the body but the heart and mind too. Get ready to move closer to finding your own unique gifts and the capacity to share them with the world.
Bring your open heart and discover how you can compassionately transform a month of mindfulness can bring you.
1.5 hour classes are mini-retreats featuring guided meditation, mindful movement and writing.
You will learn:
- to cultivate gentle yet sharp and clear awareness of the body and mind
- how to apply the lessons of your newly developing awareness from formal practice to your every day life
- how to hold yourself with greater compassion and acceptance
- how to work with “negative” emotions
- how to create greater sense of flow in your life
- how to find your own happiness right here and now
The best attitude to come to the class with is this: simply open curiosity to see what will happen. I can’t tell you what will change for you, but I can promise you that if you commit to the course, something will indeed change.
Sound good? Sign up now!
Tuition is just $160
Registration and payment required to reserve your spot.
What to bring:
wear soft, comfy clothes- layers are good
journal or notebook
something to write with
Where: 1839 S Halsted St (just south of 18th St.)
When: 9-10:30am Sundays starting March 6
Got any questions? Shoot me a line and I’ll be glad to help you out.
Registering for the class indicates your commitment to the entire program which supports your own development as well as the group as a whole. Refunds are available before the course commences.
We are easily accessed via public transit or have free street parking is available.