What can mindfulness do for you?
Here is a short list:
- Mindfulness meditation is a bit like going to the gym for your heart and mind
- Lets us drop into our lives more peacefully
- Live longer by being fully present more of them time (instead of living always in the past or future)
- Opens and clears your heart
- Generates compassion
- Steadies the mind
- Increases focus and reduce distractibility
- Increases creative thinking/problem solving capacity
- Helps us deal with conflict more easily
- Face difficulties and “negative” emotions with more grace
- Reduce stress
- Increase health with improved immunity, lowering blood pressure
- Alleviate anxiety, depression, and addiction problems
Carpe diem. Carpe pacem.