natural skin care, yes!
The temperatures are on the rise, FINALLY!
And while I love the oil cleansing method for the long dry Colorado winters when it starts to warm up I need to switch up my beauty routine.
Add more oil to my already sweaty, greasy face?
NO THANK YOU!
Instead, I whip up a batch of my favorite foaming face wash. It’s super simple to make, I hope you like it!
- 50 ml PETE plastic foaming top bottle (PETE plastic is less likely to interact with the therapeutic grade essential oils)
- Castile soap, I used peppermint but any of the varieties would work
- Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential oils
- Distilled water (Distilled water is imperative to reduce the growth of bacteria or mold in your homemade products)
- Add Castile soap to the plastic bottle. I like the peppermint because it’s refreshing and energizing when used in face wash.
- Add 5 drops essential oil
View original post 289 more words