Medical studies continue to show what thousands have known through their own experience, qigong is good for you.
- bone density
- cardiopulmonary effects
- physical function
- falls and related risk factors
- quality of life
- patient-reported outcomes
- psychological symptoms
- immune function
found demonstrated consistent, significant results for a number of health benefits in RCTs, evidencing progress toward recognizing the similarity and equivalence of Qigong and Tai Chi.
So, wouldn’t you rather beat back say, loss of bone density with exercise instead of expensive medicines with toxic side effects? I thought so. *(Qigong practice should not replace consultation with your doctor or medical treatment.)
- May 11th is Stress Relief All Night Long (calmchicago.org)
- Eliminating Stress Brings Pain Relief (everydayhealth.com)
- Should Osteopenia Be Treated? (everydayhealth.com)